Sew Sensible

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Twirl SKORT skirt Sewing Pattern!



Cute cute cute!!!!! Look how cute!! This is a blogging friend of mine, Leigh Ann, who created the most adorable Mommy creation for her little princess, Elle, using SewSensible's Twirl SKORT Sewing Pattern! Here is what this Mommy said, "I am in love with this pattern! Thank you so much!"

Thank you, Leigh Ann, for blessing me with these pictures! Elle is absolutely precious!! I love this pattern too! It just looks so cute on the little girls! And the best part is they can flip, turn, slide, ride bikes and never show their undies!


liftinghands.blogspot.com


Also Leigh Ann has some great blogs to read. One that is very important to me is the Lifting Hands blog she has where you can go and pray for your children! I put these prayers and scriptures on my family blog weekly and it is just a great source and important role I take as my children's Mom to war for my children and see victories in their life! Thank you so much for that blog, Leigh Ann! She is also known in the blog world as Momma Roar. Visit her blog from here!

2 comments:

MorningSong said...

I saw that sweet face and thought - Momma Roar did it!!! She finally got her machine and is sewing away!! My machine is still at the shop. They forgot to call me - the nerve! How could they keep my precious baby without calling to tell me she is free to come home! :) I am so ready to sew!

Blessings and congrats Leigh Ann!!! Cute cute cute!

Janice said...

Thank you for that wonderful link for Lifting Hands. What a great resource. I'm looking forward to praying these prayers for my children!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!