Sew Sensible

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Boutique Bottoms Sewing Pattern!

I have met so many nice and kind people through SewSensible that I now call friends. Melanie is one of those blessings SewSensible has sent me (even if it is via blog and emails! :) Today I received these awesome pictures of an outfit she made her daughter using the Boutique Bottoms sewing pattern! Melanie, I love them!!!!! She shortened the length and instead of adding the ruffle she put a brown band around the bottom for trim. It really made the pants stand out! And your daughter is a little princess! Thank you so much for blessing me today!

5 comments:

Tip Junkie said...

You're killing me with those outfits!! I'm dying for a girl to dress up so cute like this. They turned out amazing!!

Anonymous said...

I just realized that My daughter had her "Jewel" Stickers on her face! haha..Thank You so much for posting this picture. It really means alot!And All the nice things you had to say!! God Bless you My friend in Christ!!..

Melanie

Jennifer said...

They look great! I've never seen someone make them into shorts before. We might just be having a warm summer this year, who knows, so I'm debating making my daughter some shorter pants. Last summer we were bundled up on the 4th of July and it's supposed to be the warmest month in England.

Memorial Day and eventually the 4th of July are right around the corner so it's time to start planning the red, white, and blue outfits. My husband is on the base honor guard so we should be somewhere on MD for a memorial service.

bLaSk said...

WOW!!! This is b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l!!! I love it!! I would of never thought to add a band...
I love the fabric.. the colors just pop!!!

Anonymous said...

"sew" cute! One of these days I am going to branch out and try something new with these patterns. Okay, who am I kidding, one of these days I am actually going to sew one of these patterns again! :)

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!