Sew Sensible

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Dress Top and Boutique Bottoms Sewing Pattern!



Here are the cutest two outfits made by Kristi of SunnyPond Designs using SewSensible's Dress Top and Boutique Bottoms sewing patterns! Cute Cute, Kristi!! Thank you so much for blessing me with these pictures!! I just love the addition of lace to the bottoms! Kristi also has some pretty cute handbags and totes on her site. When you finish reading here, click her site above and go browse her etsy shop!! I believe you will enjoy seeing what she has for sale!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Fabric choices!!! I am loving all the fabric choices for the sets...

Melanie

Anonymous said...

I agree! Such precious fabrics and darling combinations!

Beth

Jennifer Paganelli said...

You make such pretty things..Jennifer

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!