Sew Sensible

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Next Sewing Pattern

There are so many hats my husband and I wear that sometimes I have to step back and focus on one or two just to keep from feeling weighed down :) My husband and I lead an orphan adoption ministry at our church called "His Heart for Orphans". As some of you know, we have eight children. Six God blessed us through adoption and two He blessed us through birth. It is our passion to see orphans adopted and connect family and adoption resources together. Our next adoption workshop which we do four times a year is April 26 and then Tommy and I are going to attend the fifth orphan adoption summit May 1,2,3. So I have been focused on this the past week:)


Currently I have 3 dress designs that I have drawn on paper that I hope to start soon. However, my first priority is getting my current designs into bigger sizes! I am working on the making FAITH bigger. I have half of it drawn out. The "His Heart for Orphans" needs my focus at this moment but as soon as I finish what needs to be finished with that I will complete FAITH bigger sizes and then enlarge my Boutique Bottoms and I would like to enlarge my Twirl SKORT.


In the meantime, if you have a custom Mommy, GrandMommy, or Aunt creation to show off, please don't hesitate to email it to me!!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Last night while I was buying fabric to start a Twirl skirt for my yougest daughter I thought to myself, "I wish this came in a bigger size so I could make one for my other daughter too!"
Were you reading my mind last night? HA!

Anonymous said...

Awww Aimee.. You sure do use your gifts that God has blessed you with!! I will keep you in my prayers especially this week with all your hardwork!! Take care and God Bless. P.S. I am sooo excited to see what you have been working on.

God Bless..
Melanie.

bLaSk said...

I will pray that your "many hats" are worn well and will soon be able to hang some of the many on the rack for a while! I don't know how you do it all, I find myself at a loss with 5, I can't imagine adding 3 more, and to keep a SMILE on your face while you are doing it all!!! I am as always Amazed!!!!
Tiffany :D

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!