Sew Sensible

Monday, April 21, 2008

Dress Top, Boutique Bottoms, and Twirl SKORT sewing patterns!

The Cow Says Moo Boutique Skort, Shirt and Bow







Here is a cute cute custom Twirl SKORT outfit using SewSensible's Twirl SKORT sewing pattern! To find out more about the details of this outfit by Purse'n ality Plus click here! Thank you, Tami, for sending me these pictures!! I love the outfit and your daughter looks so cute modeling it!!



And here is another Mommy custom creation using SewSensible's Dress Top sewing pattern and Boutique Bottoms sewing pattern. Ok, now don't you just want to kiss those cute cheeks!! Thanks so much, D, for blessing me with these pictures! I love seeing the love that goes into all these super cute Mommy creations!!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My Goodness.. haha.. I just love these two.. The cow print is so cute!!! Love it and The little one in the red.. Ohh man oh Man! Too adorable. Those cheeks!! Talk about cute!!

Anonymous said...

I love the red. And the little princess..I just want to squeeze her, she's so adorable!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!