Sew Sensible

Friday, April 18, 2008

Dress Top Sewing Pattern and Boutique Bottoms Sewing Pattern and FAITH Double Layer Dress Top!

When it rains it pours and in this case it is pouring awesome Mommy and GrandMommy creations!! Blessings, blessings, blessings!!


The first picture is an awesome GrandMommy custom creation using SewSensible's Dress Top and Boutique Bottoms sewing patterns!! Here is what this GrandMommy said, "Thank you for such easy, easy to follow patterns." Thanks so much, B, for the beautiful outfit picture and kind words! And I love the fabric you used!! I am all about pink!!



Then I received this picture of a beautiful Mommy custom creation using SewSensible's FAITH Double Layer Dress Top sewing pattern. Here is what this Mommy said, "Here are the FAITH tops I made last night. SO QUICK...perfect for a beginner. I got compliments ALL day long! Thanks again!" Thanks so much, KK, for more of your awesome Mommy creations!! And thanks too for the kind words! And your daughters continue to shine like princess'. I love your coordinating fabric too! Very cute for a girl's dress!




And then I received this picture of an awesome Mommy Birthday custom creation using Sewsensible's Dress Top and Boutique Bottoms sewing patterns!! Here is what this Mommy said, "Hi! Just a few days ago I purchased three of your patterns (boutique dress top, boutique bottoms, and twirl skort) I made the dress top and bottoms for my little princess to wear for her 4th birthday (yesterday!). She was so excited and I just love them!! I just wanted to share a picture of Princess R in her new royal outfit. Thank you for producing such great and easy to make patterns! I can not wait to make the twirl skort." Thank you, J, for the awesome picture and I am touched you chose my patterns for your princess' birthday outfit!! :) Your daughter is beautiful and your fabric chose is so soft and pretty on her!





Ok, if you have a Mommy or GrandMommy custom creation you want to show off then please email it to me!!!!! They always bless me tremendously!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh such adorable creations!!! They are so inspiring!

DeAnna said...

You're stuff is adorable!! But I'm commenting more because I read your post mentioning heart for orphans. I then went over to that blog and looked around too. What a great ministry! My husband and I have 2 precious girls through adoption and love to find others who have the heart for adoption as well. Lord willing in the future, we hope to be able to adopt again. Can't wait to read more.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!