Sew Sensible

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Twirl SKORT skirt Sewing Pattern

Twirl SKORT Sewing Pattern


Just now while some of my children were taking naps, I received these cute cute pictures of a Mommy who made one of her daughters a custom Twirl SKORT!!!!! Ok, now I said this before and I will say it again, this is my favorite pattern I have created. I just love the way it looks on a child! Ok, I love all my patterns in some way but this one always excites me!

And here is what this Mommy said, "I can't believe I actually made this (and it has ruffles)! I gave up on sewing clothes when my oldest daughter was a toddler because I couldn't seem to make anything fit. I can't wait til my (sewing) friends at church see this tonight. When I showed them the picture in your pattern, they were all like "umm... ok, let me know how it goes". They'll be so proud of me. Thanks for making your patterns so easy and fun. I'm officially addicted...keep 'em coming! Blessings"


Wow!! Thank you, P, for these pictures and thank you so much for these kind words!! Your children are beautiful!! What a blessing! I am SEW proud of you as I am sure the readers of this blog are proud of you too!!!!! Let me know what your friends at church say!! :)

No comments:

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!