Sew Sensible

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Fabric for my next Sewing Pattern!



It is here!!!!! I am so excited to have seen the UPS man walking to my door with this box in his hand! I love this Ginger Blossom collection fabric! I cannot wait to make this top which I have not named yet to go with the Twirl SKORT! It will also look adorable with a pair of Boutique Bottoms! I really want to say that Fat Quarter Shop goes above and beyond for their customer's online shopping experience! I have bought from several fabric shops and they by far have the best service and their attention to detail is awesome! Thank you, Kimberly!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh I love ginger blossom also.. I have some that I am using for the girls ...Pics to come very shortly!!

bLaSk said...

Mine is on backorder.... I am super jealous right now!! hahah!!

Unknown said...

i can't wait to get your patterns so I can see how much yardage is required and then I might just have to go shopping LOL

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!