Sew Sensible

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Next Sewing Patterns!!



Ok, I have so many pattern ideas and definitely not enough time to get them finished in the time I want!! This is a sneak peak at my next sewing pattern! I know, I am still working on enlarging FAITH and some others but last night I finally figured out a cute cute top to go with the Twirl SKORT. I made one this morning while my smallest two decided that the elastic would make a great great toy to play with!! :) So during my cutting and sewing, I had Grace running around the table with elastic in hand as Elijah tried to get the end before it disappeared!!!!! Yes, it did get caught up in everything in its path! It wouldn't be a normal design sewing day without a little chaos at our home!

Anyway, this is my next one! It's only the first one I've done. I still have some more to test and tweak it a little but I already bought the cutest fabric for this one. I think you will be very happy with this one!

8 comments:

Nanette said...

Looks cute. Can't wait to see the rest of it.

MorningSong said...

Can't wait!! I cut the Faith fabric out and realized that I needed a 3rd fabric after the fact. I am waiting for a free moment to run and get my 3rd accent so I can complete it!!!! I am so amazed by your ability to create with wee ones running around!! What a blessing!

bLaSk said...

I am just glad that someone shares with me the "joys" of children in the sewing room! Layton (2) plays with my pins... makes most people extremly nervous (I kind of giggle inside when I see them tense up)but he just picks one out trys to say the color and puts it right back...
I have the fabric in the picture, I have been waiting for something perfect to make with it.. ohh I think this is a sign!!!
Lord grant me the patience until the pattern is done!!
ha!

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute! I keep promising Lilly I will make her the twirl skort--I guess I am going to have to get busy!

Anonymous said...

Oh I sooo can't wait! This is going to be exciting!! Tapping fingers.....I will pray for you through your days of design!!

Best wishes..

Melanie

SewSensible said...

Thanks, girls, for your comments!! I got an email a little earlier letting me know that my fabric is on its way! I am so excited!!

Jules said...

I am excited to see what you came up with! I am sure it will be perfect for summer. I used your Easter basket pattern and just bought the Faith. Going to try it out this weekend.

Jennifer said...

I'm excited to see what it looks like. When I started making the twirl skort I debated what to do for a top. I still haven't made it back to the top, but I did buy fabric and the ebook for a peasant top.
I should send you a picture of the skort so you can giggle with me on how long the size 1 is on my almost 16 month old. My insensitive husband was doing everything short of rolling on the floor when I put it on her to show him. Men! LOL... Yeah, he slept on the couch that night. Okay he really didn't; I laughed with him.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!