Sew Sensible

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

FAITH Double Layer Dress Top and Boutique Bottoms Sewing Pattern





Ok, I have to put pretty much all of this email because it is just so funny!! B, I hope you don't mind that I am putting your email here. I just laughed when I read it and I believe it will bless others who read it. This is two pictures of an awesome GrandMommy custom creation using SewSensible's FAITH sewing pattern and Boutique Bottoms sewing pattern!! Too too cute!! Love the fabric combination!

Here is what this GrandMommy said, "Hi Aimee'........ I just love visiting your website and am having a blast making these sets from your patterns! I am completely convinced that my 'NeverBeforeEverTouchedASewingMachineHusband' could follow your patterns and create darling outfits for our granddaughters! Of course his choice of fabrics could be his undoing since a tent canvas with wide mouth bass burlap overlay Faith top probably wouldn't appeal to many little ladies. I could be wrong since my last trip to the mall revealed a group of neo-teen lassies with, honest to goodness, spinner bait earrings.......hehehe Anyway, I did want to show you my latest creation using the Faith top and Boutique Bottoms patterns created for our middle granddaughter. My daughter in law is so excited to try it on that little punkin and my daughter is anxiously awaiting a set for her daughter, our youngest granddaughter. Thank you again for your hard work in creating these beautiful, detailed and perfectly displayed patterns! They are a joy to follow and their creations a blessing to give."


Thank you, B, for just a joy of an email and blessing me with these pictures!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a riot!! Now you know that sounds like something my hubby would say also.. He is an outdoorsman to say the least.. But he too gets into the fabric choices and is the first to parade the girls around in the new outfits!! I just love reading and seeing all the other creations.. So fun and inspiring!!
This one was so fun to read!!

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful outfit!!
What label design is the fabric with the apples...I love it.

Jennifer said...

I love her fabric choices. I really need to branch out of fabric groups. I tend to stick with those made to match.

BTW, somewhere out there is a sold out fishing family who would love a wide mouth bass outfit for their daughter.

Vintage Chicken said...

I just found your blog today and I have enjoyed reading about your sewing and your family!

Thanks for sharing - I will make your blog one of my 'usuals' to visit!

Oh... I'm Amy - another sewing mama!

Anonymous said...

Melanie, I think that's so wonderful when daddy is involved in the fabric choices! I had a daddy like that, too! Thank you for your sweet comment.

Beth

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna..... I think it's Alexander Henry and thanks!

Beth

Anonymous said...

Jennifer.... thanks so much and I'll bet you're absolutely right about 'that' family.

Beth

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!