Sew Sensible

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Dress Top and Boutique Bottoms Sewing Patterns!






To my surprise I found two princess' in my inbox just now!! :) What a blessing!! This has been a busy Mommy! Look at the awesome Custom Mommy Creations she made and the best part is that this Mommy just started sewing several months ago! WOW!!!!!

Here is what KK said, "I just wanted to thank you personally for ALL the great patterns you have put out. I have (so far) purchased 3 and they are so EASY and SIMPLE to follow. I JUST started sewing a few months ago and I already feel like a pro. Your patterns aren't intimidating at all and make me confident to try harder stuff. I haven't learned so much. Thanks again and keep them coming!"


KK, how excited I was to open these just now!! Beautiful work and your daughters are truly princess'! Thank you so much for the kind words!! You are a blessing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to agree... They are precious creations.. Very Very beautiful Job!!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!