Sew Sensible

Thursday, April 17, 2008

FAITH Double Layer Dress Top Sewing Pattern!

Photobucket




Photobucket


How adorable!! Laura from www.lauramitchum.com sent me these precious pictures of her Mommy creation using FAITH Double Layer Dress Top Sewing Pattern. She used an old skirt she had and I just think that was just an awesome idea!! Laura, your daughter is just too cute and your Mommy creation is awesome!! Laura was one of my contest winners! Thanks so much for the pictures!! What a blessing and I love the tea party with Kitty!!

Here is what Laura said, "Your pattern was perfect! Thank you again for the patterns."

2 comments:

bLaSk said...

oh my goodness!!

Anonymous said...

What a precious set of pictures.. Just love it!! Great Idea for the shirt!!! Love it!!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!