Sew Sensible

Monday, October 27, 2008

Twirl SKORT Skirt Sewing Pattern and Boutique Dress Top Sewing Pattern, Faith Double Layer Dress Top and Boutique Bottoms Sewing Patterns!




SewSensible's Twirl SKORT Skirt Sewing Pattern


SewSensible's Boutique Dress Top Sewing Pattern






How exciting are these pictures and how cute! This is from an awesome "beginner sewing" Mommy; however, I believe I can't use the "beginner" word anymore with her!! L, your outfits are awesome and so cute and I know you are having so much fun seeing your precious little girl wear your Mommy creations!! Awesome!! Awesome!!


If you are a Mommy who has never sewn but you have a sewing machine still in the box somewhere in your home or you have it out of the box but only used it for pillows or curtains then take the next step and make an outfit for your daughter or niece!! All of my patterns are designed with the beginner in mind. If you have to pick just one to boost your confidence then I suggest SewSensible's Boutique Bottoms sewing pattern as the very first one. I am here for you if you have any questions while sewing. Just email at sewsensible@sewsensible.net.


And if you have an Awesome Mommy, GrandMommy, Aunt creation you would like to "show off" then don't hesitate to send it to me at the email address above!! They ALWAYS bless me!!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I just wanted to comment and say that i think your line of patterns is adorable! What a great idea to tailor them to beginning sew-ers!

SewSensible said...

Thanks, Randi!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!