Sew Sensible

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sewing Patterns and New Look!



Ok, here I go again!! I love change! I like my polka dot background but it is time for change. This was actually a premade template that has served me well this year. And recently I redesigned the covers of all my patterns to get more of a uniform look but over the past several months I just was not happy with them. They are ok but it does not really represent me and my personality. So..... the other night I was ready to design another cover and here it is! I really love it! It totally feels fresh and fun and happy! What do you think? Eventually I hope to get my blog and website to match. This is all part of my 2009 plans for SewSensible.


Some other new news for SewSensible. I am preparing and creating a way to sell my patterns in stores!! WooooHoooo! I have my ideas written down and have ordered my cd cases and cd's and my next steps are to design my cd case graphic along with the cd graphics for each one. I am also making a wholesale price list so if you are a fabric/quilt store then I may be contacting you in the near future to see if you are interested in selling SewSensible Boutique Sewing Patterns!! I have one prospective buyer and have been asked in the past if I would do this and now is the time for me to pursue this. I am a one woman show (except for the awesome help of my husband and Mom who watch my children when I need them and God who has blessed this endeavor) so I am doing this at a snail's pace but I hope to do it right. Anyway!! 2009 looks exciting for SewSensible!!

10 comments:

Paige said...

LOVE the new look.

Ami said...

Loving the new look!!! I just love your pattens!!

Ami

Melanie said...

Looks SEW great. :-) very cute. very fresh. Love it!

Nanette said...

The new look is great. Love it.

One More Equals Four said...

Congratulations! How exciting--good luck with everything!

Love the new look! You really are so talented!

Jennifer said...

Love it!! I know what you mean about wanting to have a logo that says you - When I was getting my logo designed that is what I was wanting too. I love your patterns - keep them coming!!

Anonymous said...

love the new look

Anonymous said...

I love your new design. Your list of talents never seizes to amaze me!

SewSensible said...

Thanks to all of you so much for your wonderful comments! I am still amazed at how the internet connects people! What an awesome tool if used correctly.

I pray all of you are abundantly blessed this week!
In Christ, Aimee'

Jennifer Paganelli said...

gorgeous like everything else you touch...xoxoxoJ

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!