Sew Sensible

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Scoop Neck Dress Top Sewing Pattern!

Pattern Correction Option: If you purchased the Scoop Neck Dress Top, please make the following corrections to the Skirt panel/dress panel. I changed the length in each size. I had originally decreased it thinking it was too long but based on some customer feedback I am changing it back. The only thing you will change is the length which is the first number of the dimensions below. This change is only if you want your Scoop Neck Dress Top a little longer.

DIMENSIONS FOR SKIRT PANELS:
Size 6m-9m Cut Two on fold 11 ½” X 11”
Size 1 - 2 Cut Two on fold 12 ½ ” X 11”
Size 3 - 4 Cut Two on fold 14 ½” X 12”
Size 5 - 6 Cut Two on fold 16 ½ ” X 14”

1 comment:

Gilly said...

Hi Aimee,

wow I just bought this pattern and I am looking forward to sewing it this weekend! Thanks again for sharing your talents

Regards

Gill Mount-Bryson
Perth
Western Australia

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!