Sew Sensible

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Scoop Neck Dress Top and Boutique Bottoms Sewing Patterns!



I am so excited to already have some awesome Mommy creations of SewSensible's Scoop Neck Dress Top! This Mommy made her daughter a "first birthday" outfit using both the Scoop Neck Dress Top and Boutique Bottoms sewing patterns. Here is what this Mommy said,

"Hello Aimee, I just wanted to share with you my newest creation using the Scoop Neck Dress Top and Boutique Bottoms patterns. I made this outfit for my daughter's first birthday. It turned out great! Thanks for all your awesome patterns."


Thanks so much, S!! Beautiful outfit! I just love the apple print coupled with the red polka dot fabric and the rick rack accents make it so dainty!! Happy "1st" Birthday, M!! You look adorable in your birthday outfit!

No comments:

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!