Sew Sensible

Monday, October 20, 2008

FAITH Double Layer Dress Top and Boutique Bottoms Sewing Patterns!



Here are two awesome Mommy creations using SewSensible's FAITH Double Layer Dress Top and Boutique Bottoms sewing patterns (the white floral outfit used Boutique Bottoms). What is also awesome about these Mommies is that they are both Moms through adoption!! Here is what one of the Mommies said, "I have found my calling! God Bless you, Aimee'! L"


And here is what the other Mommy said, "My daughter wore it to her preschool today and I had many ooohhhs and ahhhhhs over it. I am a beginner and I do mean beginner and I thought it turned out great! Thank you so much for what you do!! I am also an adoptive mom. Many blessings to you! K"


Thank you both, L and K!! Love love the outfits and thanks for sharing that you too are Moms who know the blessings of adoption! Your children are adorable! We had our quarterly Adoption Support Group fellowship yesterday and it is always a blessing to gather together and celebrate the way our families came to be! Thanks again for the pictures and the super kind words!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!