Sew Sensible

Friday, October 3, 2008

Scoop Neck Dress Top TWO Pattern Collection!




I have added another Pattern Collection: Scoop Neck Dress Top TWO Pattern Collection. This includes the new Scoop Neck Dress Top Sewing Pattern and the Boutique Bottoms Sewing Pattern.




I was also blessed in the past several days with some awesome custom creations! The first picture is a custom creation from a Mommy who used SewSensible's Scoop Neck Dress Top Sewing Pattern! Here is what this Mommy said, "Aimee, I finished the top this morning and it turned out adorable. Very very easy to do and I love it. A loves her new top. I had these pants already made from one of Nanette's patterns so I just used some scrap fabric to match. SO so cute. Love it !!!!!!!!! Keep up the great work.. I love your patterns. Thanks again. G"


Thanks, G, for the kind words. The Dress Top looks cute and your daughter is adorable!




And here is an awesome Mommy creation using SewSensible's All in One Romper Sewing Pattern. This was my very first sewing pattern I designed! Great job, D!!






If you have an awesome custom creation, please send it to sewsensible@sewsensible.net . I would love to post about it!




And my friend, Nanoo Designs, has a new pattern out: Pillow Pals! My son, Asa, saw them on the computer screen one night while I was reading her blog and he instantly told me he wanted one. I have the pattern and will be making one hopefully next week. My children are stuffed animal sleepers and this is just perfect for them! (However, this means I will have to make 5 and not just 1) Nanette, I hope it is a super fast sewing project?!! LOL

No comments:

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!