Sew Sensible

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Embroidery Applique' Designs!

I have some new embroidery applique' designs coming soon and I am in the process of testing some others. Here are some pictures of the new designs coming soon: the Grace Doll Embroidery Applique' Design, Embroidery Bunny Design, and an Easter Duck Embroidery Design! SewSensible Embroidery Designs currently are for sale at my Etsy shop and on SWAK Embroidery!



Grace Doll Embroidery Applique' Design: I introduced my Rose Doll Design last week and here is a new one of my Doll collections. Introducing the Grace Doll Design! Her dress is applique' with a filled heart on it. Just like the Rose Doll, she is a great design to bring together a custom look! And coming soon is the Zoƫ Doll Design and the Heidi Doll Design. Wouldn't they look so cute on the new Scoop Neck Dress Top!!





Embroidery Bunny Design: Introducing my sweet bunny design! There is a small oval applique' at the bottom of the bunny that is optional to add in your design. I did this because I like to use some of the same fabric I use for my bottoms in the embroidery design. I will also have a bunny available with a filled oval at the bottom. Filled or Applique' ovals will be optional.



Embroidery Easter Duck Design: Here is one that will be coming soon as well! I plan to make Easter outfits with this one and the Bunny above! I can't wait! She is a filled design with a cross. It will probably be on the bodice of SewSensible's Scoop Neck Dress Top matched with SewSensible's Boutique Bottoms!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think my favorite is the bunny! Great job! I have to say I love all of your designs and patterns!

SewSensible said...

Thanks, Tiff! I am having so much fun finally using my artsy side!!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!