Sew Sensible

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tween Teen Sewing Patterns!



Ok, I am excited to post these pictures!! This is an awesome Mommy creation using SewSensible's Tween Teen Dress Top and Boutique Bottoms sewing patterns! And what is exciting about the pictures is that this Mommy is a high school friend I was able to reconnect with at our 20 year reunion last year! It had been a long time talking to her and she was like a diamond in the rough! Here is what this Mommy said,

"Hi, Aimee! Here is A's outfit. I finally finished it tonight. It was a lot of fun to make and she says it's full of pizzaz! :) Thank you for converting this to the tween size. I cannot wait for you to convert the scoop neck dress to tween size! Have a blessed week! C"


C, love love the outfit!! I know your winter months are around the corner, so don't forget you can put a long sleeve shirt underneath or a peasant top for a great look as well! And let A where some boots with it and it will give it some more pizzazz!! Thanks so much for sending these pictures!! Love you!


If you have an awesome Mommy or GrandMommy or Aunt creation that you would like to share with me, please send it to sewsensible@sewsensible.net! They always bless me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute!!!! I have just the tween to try that pattern on! What fun!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!