Sew Sensible

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Boutique Bottoms Sewing Pattern and Embroidery Design Applique


How cute cute is this!! Here is an awesome Mommy creation using SewSensible's Boutique Bottoms Sewing Pattern! Don't you think!! This is now a "Stay at Home Working Mom!!" Ok, all we Moms work at home so let me get specific! :) This is a Stay at Home Mom that does custom outfit work. She was encouraged by this post and God opened doors for her and now her creations are HOT!! So if any of you have that desire to start your own custom home sewing business, here is a success story and I believe your success story is right around the corner..... it just needs some "action!!" :) That has been my word of the month: action! We can dream all we want but unless there is action behind our step then we will never see that dream come true! I believe everybody dreams! I dream big and love doing it! I also love to take a risk and just try! So I am here to encourage you again. If you are still dreaming of starting your own business and are letting fear grip you then STOP IT!!!!! Ok, I know that was a little strong but I said it with some sisterly love behind it! LOL

Ok, girls!!!!! Here I go again!! All it will take is to make one custom outfit, bring it to work like this awesome Mommy did above or list it on ebay or open an Etsy shop! I believe some of you reading this right now needed to hear this! Rise up! Raise your hands in the air and look at Him and say, "I am going to do this! Bless me, Lord, so that I can bless others!"


Oh, and send in those Praise reports! I love to hear stories of ordinary people who do extraordinary things!!

1 comment:

Joanne said...

I feel as if you are speaking directly to me tonight! I have been "researching" ebay and etsy and what is involved in selling, etc.
I just started making my daughter hair bows and have gotten a lot of feedback from others. Hmmm, should I start selling them... I also have a new sewing machine sitting on my dinningroom table - not sure where to start - but I have the cutest little girl (my inspiration) - our daughter we adopted from China last year... I am excited to read the rest of your blog - thanks for the push...I just may do it!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!