Sew Sensible

Monday, August 11, 2008

Twirl SKORT skirt Sewing Pattern!


Love it!! Here is an awesome Mommy creation using SewSensible's Twirl SKORT Sewing Pattern! This pattern continues to be my favorite just because it is so girly but can be worn during the roughest play days!! Here is what this Mommy said,

"My daughter is 5 and starting kindergarten this month. This summer all she would wear is skorts. They are hard to find in a length that is not really short. Your pattern is perfect. That is until she out grows it. lol. I wanted to show you pictures of completed skorts I did from your pattern. And oh my gosh the pattern was so easy to follow and quick too. Thanks again."

Thank you so much for blessing me with these pictures and for your kind words! Your daughter is beautiful and I just love her gorgeous red hair!!

No comments:

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!