Sew Sensible

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

FAITH Double Layer Dress Top Sewing Pattern!

Look at this little princess modeling her Mommies custom FAITH Double Layer Dress Top! I love the fabric choice! Thanks so much, C, for blessing me with these photos and such kind words! I especially like the picture of the back of FAITH. It is such a dainty sweet look!



Here is what this Mommy said, " Hi Aimee, here is the other picture of the dress I made for my daughter using your wonderful pattern. We get lots of compliments on it, and she loves to wear it all the time. She'd sleep in it if I let her! lol. "

2 comments:

Vintage Chicken said...

I am in love with that fabric!!

Thanks so much for sharing the picture - she is such a cutie - the style is absolutely perfect for her.

Cara Beth & Kate Too! said...

Love that fabric and the little princess is beautiful!
Paula

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!