Sew Sensible

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Sewing Patterns and Applique Embroidery Designs!



Hello! We are back home from a very fun family vacation! You are more than welcome to see our post about our vacation on our family blog. You can click here


I have added some more Embroidery Applique Designs on my Etsy shop! I have not figured out how to do the instant download yet on my website like my sewing patterns but will soon! The Applique Lollipop is the newest one and coming this week will be the Applique Owl!

I will be working on my next two sewing patterns this week so look for those in the next couple of months! I am designing them with Embroidery Applique in mind. They will be a great canvas for your work!

No comments:

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!