Sew Sensible

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Boutique Dress Top and Boutique Bottoms Sewing Pattern!


Here is a great Mommy custom creation using SewSensible's Boutique Dress Top and Boutique Bottoms for Young Girls! Too cute! Here is what this Mommy said,

"Hi Aimee', I just wanted to thank you for making such a wonderful pattern! This was super easy to understand and your pictures helped tremendously. I was worried because I've never done ruffles before (no foot), and your advice about sewing two basting rows was a true Godsend! I will definitely be back for more patterns, in the meantime, here's my cutie modeling this afternoon! God Bless, M"

Thanks so much, M, for the picture and your kind words. Your daughter looks like a princess in her new outfit! :)

No comments:

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!