Sew Sensible

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Twirl SKORT skirt Sewing Pattern, Boutique Bottoms Sewing Pattern, and Dress Top and Boutique Bottoms for Tweens and Teens Sewing Patterns!


SewSensible's Boutique Bottoms for Young Girls



SewSensible's Twirl SKORT skirt


Look at all these fabulous custom Mommy Creations! I just came back from our family vacation which was so enjoyable and refreshing! Wait.....7 children on the trip is not really refreshing!! LOL It was a lot of work by my Mom, my husband, and me but yes it was "All Good!!" We even were blessed to meet another family who adopted 10 children!! Made our family look small!! God is good!


Thanks to each of you for blessing me with these pictures! They are all great!

2 comments:

Art Nest said...

Cute creations!

Jennifer said...

I've been wondering where you were. I guess if I had popped on over to your family blog I may have known.

My cousin's aunt and uncle have fertility issues and have never had a bio child. They adopted two through the foster system which kick started their now 21 children family. Yes you read that right twenty one kids!!! I'm sure after a point having one more really doesn't matter. I think their big turning point in deciding to keep adopting was when they took in a large (8) sibling group after they already had three children.

I'm glad you had a vacation. Why is it that moms always need a vacaton from the vacation? Maybe a day at a spa is in order. I've never actually been to a spa, but it sounds good. LOL...

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!