Sew Sensible

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

FAITH Double Layer Dress Top Sewing Pattern!


SewSensible's FAITH Double Layer Dress Top Sewing Pattern


I could not wait to post these pictures!! This is from a Mommy who is a beginner sewer and I just love her enthusiam (see below!) I know MANY of you can relate to the 3am excitement and honestly debating whether to wake them up to try on your creation!! I love it!! I have so been there!!


Here is what this awesome Mommy said, "I tried my very first official PATTERN last night and it turned out AMAZING!!!!!!!! I just wanted to jump up and down (at 3am!) and wake up L so she could try it on! I didn’t! :) Instead, I laid it out in her room with a cute pair of capri jeans and she put it on the second she woke up this morning. I got the pattern online from a wonderful website called Sew Sensible. Loved, loved, loved her instructions!"


Thanks, J, for letting me post your pictures of your beautiful daughter and your awesome creation! And thanks for the kind words!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Hi! I sent you an email with a question about this pattern. I was having a problem with the extra fabric at the end. Well, I just wanted to let you know that I made another one (and plan on making another tomorrow..lol), and it turned out a lot better. I still had a little bit of extra fabric, but I think it's because my seam allowances were off on the hems. I'll post pictures of my daughter in them when I'm able to catch her still for a few minutes. Thanks again!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!