Sew Sensible

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Boutique Bottoms Sewing Pattern!



Just too cute!! Here is an awesome Mommy creation using SewSensible's Boutique Bottoms Sewing Pattern! Thank you, J, for the pictures!! We have seen this adorable princess before and it is a blessing to have her back on my sewing blog!! Love the outfit!


I am getting the sewing bug! I am in the process of planning out my school year. Can you believe it is right around the corner! For us, this Friday!! Wow! I will be transporting to three different schools and homeschooling two so this ought to be a very interesting school year for me! Yesterday I wrote my schedule down on my calendar. I had to schedule in SewSensible!! That was funny! Anyway, I have it scheduled in and am ready to start my next two sewing patterns. I have the fabric ready! I also will be planning the girls Christmas outfits! I am going to be adding something cute to my next sewing patterns! I can't wait to show you!!

No comments:

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!