Sew Sensible

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Boutique Dress Top Sewing Pattern!




Here is a cute cute Mommy creation using SewSensible's Boutique Dress Top sewing pattern! What a doll for the model of this dress! Thanks so much, J, for letting me post this picture! Love it!


I also have my latest sewing patterns for Tweens and Teens. The Boutique Dress Top is one of them! They are both very simple to sew. It's SEW simple your tween/teen daughter or grand daughter can make her own! And both make for a great canvas for your embroidery/applique designs!

2 comments:

Mela said...

I just want to say very cute boutique items. I found your site when looking for a pillowcase pattern to make a pillowcase dress for my daughter.

peter said...

You do really beautiful patterns....I just want to thank you for giving my fabrics such great style, Jennifer

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!