Sew Sensible

Friday, August 15, 2008

Embroidery Machine and Sewing Patterns!

For the past couple of nights I have been having some fun with embroidery applique' time! My children would love to help Mommy but it they always seem to jump on top of the electrical cord unplugging my machine! Makes for a long stitch time! Asa, my second to youngest son, loved the Puppy. He says he wants one on some pants. I believe I will applique' him one with some camouflage fabric! He'll love it!


The Zoo Day is my newest design. I got the idea for this one because we go to the zoo a lot! I put an applique' snowcone in the background that can be changed with different coordinating fabrics. It will be available soon. The Applique Puppy is available. For the puppy, I changed the thread color from a white dog to a brown dog. It came out so cute!

Look for both of these designs on my upcoming sewing patterns! I will be starting these next week! All of my Embroidery Designs are available at SewSensible's Etsy shop. As soon as I figure out instant download on my website, they will be available there. The words are not part of the design. I added those.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The new designs are adorable. Looks like you are getting the hang of the new embroidery machine.

Anonymous said...

The new designs are adorable. Looks like you are getting the hang of the new embroidery machine.

Anonymous said...

The new designs are adorable. Looks like you are getting the hang of the new embroidery machine.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!