Sew Sensible

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Embroidery Applique' Monkey and Sewing Patterns!


Ok, I am so loving this cute Applique' Monkey!! This is my newest design that will be available soon. I have so many ideas for her! I can just see her on a cute custom Mommy or GrandMommy creation with a matching tote purse with her on it and on a cute bedtime pillow!! Isn't she just adorable! Now I need to learn how to make her as a doll! What do you think?


I had plans to work on my next pattern this week but my youngest has a stomach bug right now. We are following him around with a bowl in hopes he will throw up in it. :)

1 comment:

muralimanohar said...

Okay, that is SO adorable...what am I going to do with no embroidery machine!? :wah: Anyone out there want to do a trade?? You embroider, I..whatever?? :insert cheesy grin:

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!