Sew Sensible

Sunday, November 16, 2008

SewSensible Sewing Patterns and AllBrands.com




I am excited to announce that SewSensible Sewing Patterns will also be available for purchase at AllBrands.com!! They have recently added fabric and patterns to their website and stores! I am so excited to have a new fabric store in town!! Today I am focused on fulfilling their order. Here is a picture of what I already have done. I am about a quarter done!! I will also be sewing a sample line of outfits to go in one of their stores to show customers the end result of my patterns! This is a new venture for SewSensible. I am very excited! I am now accepting wholesale accounts. This is not for a downloadable product. This is a cd with SewSensible Sewing Patterns on it in a cd case with the new SewSensible look! Also, Nanette, my sewing chic friend, will also be selling her patterns there as well! Go check them out when you have time!

5 comments:

crystal_crtr2 said...

That is a wonderful blessing. I am so happy for you. You have wonderful patterns and I am just so excited for you. I will pray that you continue to be successful.

Unknown said...

Congrats!! I love All Brands. I just bought my extra large hoop for my machine there!

the Michel's said...

Awesome!! So professional...

MorningSong said...

What awesome news!! It is clear you are gifted in this area!

I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY! Hope your Thanksgiving was great!

MorningSong said...

All Brands is where Steve bought my sewing machine fyi! :)

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!