Sew Sensible

Monday, November 3, 2008

Scoop Neck Dress Top Sewing Pattern and Boutique Bottoms Sewing Pattern!


Here are some awesome Mommy creations!! This Mommy used SewSensible's Scoop Neck Dress Top sewing pattern and Boutique Bottoms sewing pattern and look how cute her little princess looks!! Here is what this Mommy said, "I just love the Scoop Neck Dress. I layered it with a pink turtleneck yesterday, and it was so adorable. We got lots of compliments all day." Thanks, P, for the great pictures! She looks adorable and so does her outfit!



The other Mommy used SewSensible's Boutique Bottoms sewing patterns. Here is what this Mommy said, "Aimee, I played around with a couple of patterns and made something my own!!! I had a blast. I also shortened the BB into gauchos." Thanks, Lou, for the awesome pictures and she looks so cute in your awesome creation!! Lou also sells her children custom clothes at Creations by LouLou. If you have time, check her out!

1 comment:

LouLou said...

Aimee',
Thanks for the shout out!!! When do we get that fabulous new bag pattern???? LET ME TEST IT!!!!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!