Sew Sensible

Friday, November 14, 2008

Boutique Bottoms Sewing Pattern and Frugal!

SewSensible Boutique Bottoms Sewing Pattern

Ok, this was a fun customer creation to get today! Here is an awesome Mommy creation who admits this is her creation of the "frugal" Boutique Bottoms!! Here is what this "frugal" Mommy said, "I absolutley am not very good at sewing but I love to try. This is my invention of the "frugal" boutique bottoms, I took an empire waist ladies demin dress and cut off the top. Then I put my bb pattern so the bottom hem of the dress would keep the hem for the bb. then I put some lace on the bottom and the elastic in the top for the waist. SEW easy!! I paid $0.25 for the dress and $0.10 for the lace at a garage sale, so I had $0.35 in the bottoms. Just wanted to share what I did, I am SO excited I could actually understand and follow the pattern. Which normally is very difficult for me. lol Blessings to you!!"


Love this, A!! What a great look! You cannot beat that price!! Wow, I wonder what else is out there to make some more frugal Boutique Bottoms!! Thanks so much for sending the picture and email! Have a great and blessed weekend!

No comments:

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!