Sew Sensible

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Boutique Dress Top and Boutique Bottoms sewing patterns!








This is an outfit using SewSensible's Boutique Dress Top and Boutique Bottoms sewing patterns I made for AllBrands to showcase in one of their stores. I had to take a picture of it on one of my sweet daughters before passing it to AllBrands! Because we are in the colder months, I added a collared white undershirt. I love these pants so much that I went and bought enough of this fabric to make my girls each a pair! I plan on using them for Christmas and Valentine's Day! That way I can justify the price per yard!! :) I also have an old chenille bedspread that I am planning to use as the fabric for each of my girls a Scoop Neck Dress Top. This will be their Christmas Dress to match these beautiful cordoroy boutique bottoms!

2 comments:

NaomiG said...

Love the fabric, and love the pairing choice with long sleeves underneath... we'll have to do that here if I want my daughters clothes to last more than a few months. :-) Looks great!

Paige said...

I love this! So cute! I also nominated you for an award on my sewing blog because it is your patterns that I use the most. Thanks for the inspiration in sewing and adoption. It is on The Pink Bandana blog I have not my adoption one.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!