Sew Sensible

Sunday, November 23, 2008

New Sewing Pattern!




Ok, I am loving this applique' apron skirt and it is so much fun to create! One of the best parts other than all the cute applique' designs you can add is the fact that I get to now use some of my higher priced fabric scraps! I really can't see that I will be releasing this before Thanksgiving. I need to test a couple more sizes and then it should be ready by this weekend! On this particular apron I used Kimberbell Kids' Luv Bugs and Butterfly Kisses - Applique Patterns. So if you don't have an embroidery machine then you too can have fun with this skirt and the possibilities are endless!!


My next one I will do without the applique'. It will just be an apron skirt with the bow tie.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I really like the flower appliqué' on it. I think what really draws me to it is the appliqué' isn't limited to the center of the apron.

NewYorkerAtHeart said...

So cute! So you don't have to have an embroidery machine to do these? Did you do it by hand?

SewSensible said...

You do not have to have an embroidery machine. check out the YouCanMakeThis link in this post and you will see lots of sewing machine applique' patterns that you do on your sewing machine! And they are super easy!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!