Sew Sensible

Sunday, November 23, 2008

FAITH Double Layer Dress Top and Boutique Bottoms Sewing Pattern!




I just LOVE to get pictures of your awesome creations!! Here is one I received today using SewSensible's FAITH Double Layer Dress Top and Boutique Bottoms sewing patterns! Here is what J said, "Hey Aimee! Here's a couple recent pictures of K's Faith Double Layer Dress Top and Boutique Bottoms. Instead of ruffles on the bottoms I made it double layered just like the top. Because I chose random prints and the two greens are different I put a band of the pink and white between the green on both the top and bottoms. I played with the decorative stitches on my machine and added a green leafy vine stitch to all the pink on both the top and bottoms. She's only worn this outfit twice so far and yet I have received a long list of complements. Oh, because we are in the winter she wears a turtle neck or long sleeve onesie with the top. Thanks for designing great patterns Aimee!"

Thanks, J, for your kind words and K looks so cute in your awesome Mommy creation!! I also like the bottoms you created and I am so happy to hear you used some decorative stitching! Was it fun?


If you have an awesome Mommy creation you made using SewSensible patterns and you would like to "show it off" then please send it to me at sewsensible@sewsensible.net.Also, if you go to my website and don't see a pattern collection that you are wanting, please don't hesitate to email me and let me know. I tried to add different pattern collections but it is sometimes not so easy to find them on my site. Sorry!

No comments:

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!