Sew Sensible

Thursday, November 6, 2008

New Sewing Pattern in the making!


I thought I would show you how SewSensible sewing patterns begin! This is a picture of the upcoming Simple Sunday Dress. Once I made a test I decided to add a flower or bow and then drew a bow on it in pencil and made a second test of the dress and added the bow. That is the picture below that Rose has on. This is pretty much how all of my patterns begin.

Today I drew a cute little jacket pattern. I am cutting it out and hope to test it this weekend. I will not know if this will be a SewSensible pattern until after I test it! Maybe I'll have a picture on Sunday!!


I pray all of you have a very blessed weekend!

4 comments:

Momma Roar said...

For some reason, I never thought about it that you would draw it out first. See? That's how far away I am from ever trying to make my own patterns!

Looks great - can't wait to see what you come up with. And a jacket sounds like fun!

Unknown said...

I am so in love with that dress! WOW it's beautiful!

Heather said...

Love your new look!

Cara Beth & Kate Too! said...

Oh, my little princess will be so sweet in that dress. Did you notice I said "will be".

It's really pretty. Can't wait til it's available.
Paula

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!