Sew Sensible

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Twirl SKORT Skirt Sewing Pattern!


Just now I was checking out my Etsy shop and saw a new feedback comment with this picture attached! How cute!! This is SewSensible's Twirl SKORT Skirt Sewing Pattern! This is still one of my favorite patterns because it is just so feminine and yet keeps our little girls so modest!

And let me make a comment/suggestion for all of you that are making SewSensible Twirl SKORTS: the picture above is a great example of what your Twirl SKORT should look like when finished. The skirt is designed to sit right above the pantaloon ruffle so that you can see the pantaloon ruffle. I came across a SewSensible Twirl SKORT the other day and although it was cute the pantaloons looked longer. If this happens to you this is the mistake you probably made: after you sew your skirt to the inside of the pantaloon and turn top band and skirt right side out make sure you do not fold the top band in half. You will turn the entire top band (which is sewn to the skirt panel) over. I have seen this several times and just wanted to say that if you like the pantaloons longer it still looks cute but the skirt is actually supposed to be just high enough to see just the pantaloon ruffle. If you have this pattern then you know what I am talking about. And, as always, if you are sewing any of my patterns and have a question, do not hesitate to email me.

No comments:

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!