Sew Sensible

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

New Sewing Pattern Picture!


Ok, here is a picture of one of my pattern tester pictures of the Scoop Neck Dress Top. I changed the sleeves from the original making them a little bigger; however, I think I might have made them too big. I am going to think about it today and wait to see one more tester that is making the size 2,3 and then I will know what I will do. Maybe I can offer this sleeve and a more tapered sleeve in addition to??

Other than that, I just love this picture and many thanks to my pattern tester! I also forgot to tell you that this pattern has no buttons. I made it super easy for you! And if you wanted to add some elastic at the end of the sleeve you could. I did not give directions for it in the ebook but the sleeve has enough room for a little gather if that is the look you want.

No comments:

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!