Sew Sensible

Monday, September 29, 2008

Scoop Neck Dress Top Sewing Pattern!












Well, I am happy happy to say that SewSensible's Scoop Neck Dress Top is almost here! My goal is today anytime now. I am trying to get it up on my website. It is never that easy with me since I am not super smart at computers! In the meantime, yesterday our family went to my Mother in laws for her birthday and while we were there I filmed the girls playing with their new Scoop Neck Dress Tops I made them last week! The video is not clear because I used my phone. I did not add the rick rack since I sewed so many last week as testers. However, they are still cute even though the rick rack was left off and as you can see the girls could play and have lots of fun and look SEW cute (lol) while laughing and running! With that said, I introduce you to Rose, Grace, and Zoƫ! Enjoy the video!

DO NOT PURCHASE NEW PATTERN ON MY SITE UNTIL I POST THAT IT IS READY. IT IS UP BUT THE INSTANT DOWNLOAD IS NOT WORKING YET. I AM GETTING THAT STRAIGHT RIGHT NOW!!

Also, this pattern will be available on YouCanMakeThis soon as well as my Etsy shop! Happy Sewing and have a great day!

No comments:

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!