Sew Sensible

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Scoop Neck Dress Top Sewing Pattern!


And here is the second tester picture I received. Tonight I was able to adjust the sleeves and I made a testing of size 2,3. I am much happier with the new adjustment. Now one thing that came to my attention by this tester is that it was a little too wide. And I agree. My test one tonight was too wide also. This is the size 4,5,6 above. This one is actually pinned in the back for the picture. So I will adjust the bodice tomorrow pretty much back to the original I had. Thanks and thanks to these two awesome testers!! Love the embroidery work too!

So I was hoping the release date would have been tonight but my small changes to the original has made for some delay! :) So the new release date will hopefully be this Sunday night.....sooner if our kiddos cooperate!!!!!

25Sept08 I am adding to this post (it is the next day). The new release date has been delayed and I cannot give a definite day except to say I hope it is next week. Sorry!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute!!! I can't wait to try that one for my daughter!

Anonymous said...

Hello,
you have a really nice side, your cuts are so nicely..... will come more often sometimes to watch your things in.... Greetings Marion

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!