Sew Sensible

Friday, September 12, 2008

Rose Doll Applique' Embroidery Design!





SewSensible's Rose Doll Applique' is available for purchase! She is so cute. In the second picture you see the words "blessed", this is not part of the design. At this time it is only availabe at My Etsy shop. Soon I will figure out how to get the instant download on my website, SewSensible. Until then you can find all of my Embroidery Designs here. I have some plans for my doll designs. Look for these surprises in the future. I am in the process of getting three more doll designs digitized. I cannot wait to show them to you. They are the Grace Doll, Zoƫ Doll, and Heidi Doll Embroidery Applique' Designs. They are named after my four daughters.


All of my Doll Embroidery Designs will have their Dress Tops as the Applique' so that you can match them to the custom outfit you are creating! Looks great on Dresses, Boutique Bottoms, Tees, and/or jeans, totes, purses, towels, and aprons!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute idea to have the doll appliques named after your girls.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!