Sew Sensible

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

HOPE JOY Bubble Top and Boutique Bottoms Sewing Pattern!


These pictures were sent while I was out of electricity during Hurricane Gustav and am now able to post them! This precious little girl is from Australia!! It is just amazing to me that we have a tool (the internet) to connect people together from all over the world! I love that!! This is an awesome Mommy creation using SewSensible's HOPE JOY Bubble Top sewing pattern and Boutique Bottoms sewing pattern! Here is what this Mommy said,

"Hi Aimee, well I just wanted to email you again to thank you so much for sharing these patterns. I have made the bubble top and boutique pants this weekend for my daughter. The weather is finally turning warm here and I look forward to making more of these outfits for her to wear. She turns one on Wednesday and I thought this would be a great outfit for her to wear on her special day. Take care, G, Western Australia"

Thanks, G, for the wonderful pictures of your custom outfit and your precious daughter! She looks adorable! And thanks so much for your kind words! And a big Happy Birthday to L!!

No comments:

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!