Sew Sensible

Sunday, September 28, 2008

FAITH Double Layer Dress Top Sewing Pattern and HOPE JOY Bubble Top and Boutique Bottoms Sewing Pattern!

SewSensible's HOPE JOY Bubble Top and Boutique Bottoms





SewSensible's FAITH Double Layer Dress Top





SewSensible's FAITH Double Layer Dress Top


Here are some awesome Mommy creations that I received a couple of days ago!! Ok, how cute are these two?!!!!! The first Mom used SewSensible's HOPE JOY Bubble Top coupled with SewSensible's Boutique Bottoms along with the FAITH Double Layer Dress Top! Here is what this Mommy said, "Hi There, I bought your patterns a few months ago, and I wanted to send you a few pics of a few pieces I made!!! Still have to make the skort but I LOVED the Faith and Bubble Top Patterns!! Keep up the fantastic work!!! Thanks again."

And the other Mommy used SewSensible's FAITH Double Layer Dress Top Sewing Pattern. Here is what this Mommy said, "Hi Aimee, here is some photo's of my Daughter wearing one of my latest creations.... This Dress/top is enjoyable to make , no matter how many times I make it."


Thanks to both of you for sending me these pictures and for your kind words!! Both of your daughters are too precious and adorable!! What blessed daughters they are to have each of you!!

No comments:

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!