Sew Sensible

Friday, September 19, 2008

Scoop Neck Dress Top Sewing Pattern and Boutique Bottoms Sewing Pattern!



I had plans to couple the Boutique Bottoms above with my new sewing pattern, Scoop Neck Dress Top, for the cover pictures but now that I see the picture of them together I think I would rather a solid white Boutique Bottoms. I will try both on Grace today and see how it looks. I added SewSensible's Rose Doll Embrodery Applique' Design with a matching dress top to the Bottoms with the words blessed. I plan to work on this pattern all weekend and try to have it released by next Wednesday.

No comments:

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!