Sew Sensible

Saturday, January 19, 2008

More Customer Creations!

One of the FUNNEST emails to open is the ones that contain customer creations!! Here are a few more pictures of my most recents ones! Here is what one Mom said, "Hello there Aimee..... i wanted to send you a picture of my little one in her twirl skirt I hope you enjoy it. I know for sure she loved it and all the mom's that seen her in it did too."
Cute!! Cute!!!
MANY thanks to both of you for the pictures!



Patterns used: SewSensible's Twirl SKORT and Boutique Bottoms!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was so fun to show my emma her picture on your site. She sure was happy! I just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your help and for sharing your gift that God has blessed you with!
You are heaven sent!

Sincerly
Melanie

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!