Sew Sensible

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Boutique Bottoms and Twirl SKORT sewing patterns! Customer comments and Creations

" This is SewSensible's Boutique Bottoms pattern. I am a beginner and I loved the pattern; it was so easy to follow. Look how cute the bottoms turned out! "




"Hi Aimee, I finally completed the outfit today it turned out better than the pic did but this looks so cute on her and I love the fact that with the
skort her diaper doesnt show. Thank You So Much"



These are several pictures of some pretty awesome creations from some talented customers using the Boutique Bottoms sewing pattern and the Twirl SKORT Sewing Pattern! Pretty cute "models" as well! Thanks to each of you for sending them in. This truly blesses me!! And if you purchased any of my patterns, please feel free sending in your creations at sewsensible@cox.net. I would love to see what you are creating!!





No comments:

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!