Sew Sensible

Monday, January 21, 2008

Custom Valentine Outit!


Here is another awesome customer creation: Dress Top and Boutique Bottoms outfit! And here is what was said,

"Aimee... I finally got brave and made the boutique top. It was so easy. I made it and the bottoms in about 3 hours tonight. My niece's birthday is this month and I thought I would make her an outfit. It cost me a total of $4.00 to make. I thought it would be hard to make the top but with your instructions and pictures I had no trouble at all. Next I have to try the skort pattern. You have created a monster (HaHa). Thanks"

Wow!!$4.00!! Now that is sensible sewing!! Thank you for sending the picture!! Receiving your pictures is one of my highlights when going to my email!!

No comments:

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!