Sew Sensible

Saturday, December 6, 2008

SewSensible's Doll Embroidery Applique' Designs



SewSensible's Zoë Doll Embroidery Applique Design



SewSensible's Grace Doll Embroidery Applique' Design

SewSensible's Rose Doll Embroidery Applique' Design

Ok, I tested my Zoë Doll Design and she did great! I put a red applique' dress on her and if you look close you will see a sweet cross! Also, I just submitted my Grace Doll to SWAK so that should be available soon! She has a sweet heart on her dress. The picture of above makes it difficult to see the heart because I used a cherry print fabric for the applique'. Next time I will use a solid color for the dress. And I already have my Rose Doll available at SWAK. If you go here, you will see the Rose Doll Designs on some awesome pillows that a wonderful Mommy made!

I am also showing you my 2009 upcoming project: Doll Patterns! I just saw some new ones on YouCanMakeThis! so I decided to go ahead and post about it today. I did a test of the Grace Doll back in August or September and I have some changes to make. As I was making the doll, I saw my girls wearing a custom Mommy outfit with each of their namesake doll on the top and the same design on their sweet little purses while carrying their sweet little doll! I really hope I find time to make them all of this! Below you can see my design coming to life!! How exciting!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are as busy as I am. I feel like I've been in a race but am determined to get projects done. The designs are adorable.

Cara Beth & Kate Too! said...

I'm having a vision, Aimee'. These little dollies would make such a cute "All the Children of the World" wall hanging. We just need some little boys now (hint, hint).

Paula

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Awesome Creations!!

Easy to Sew Children Boutique Sewing Patterns

SewSensible
Hello! Welcome to my sewing blog!!

You Can Make This and save money!

You Can Make This!